So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Don't you just love getting packages?


Its just like Christmas!  We arrived home safe and sound from camping late last night.  Had a fabulous time, but more details on that in a later post!  Right now I want to thank Debbie from London ON for my lovely Friendship Bag Swap goodies!  Not only did I get one bag - I got two! with several great fat quarters and a length of Christmas fabric, two Pocket Prayer Quilts to slip into my purse or pocket - neat idea! - and a book which I am really looking forward to reading.  Thank you so much Debbie!