So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back again!

Silly me!
I forgot completely to post about how I was doing in my Cut to Pieces challenge - i.e. my fabric diet!  (see my sidebar for the logo and link, or click here.) My plan for this year was to work from my stash, and avoid making fabric purchases.  Angela over at Cut to Pieces is hosting a little challenge to not buy fabric for 2 months, and it just felt right to join in, as it was just the motiviator I would need.
So far, I'm holding good!  Yesterday's win definitely takes the urge off to have to go buy something, and then at guild last night I was able to pick up a few bits from the Recycled Treasures (ie freebies from others) table, so I've still got fabric coming in wahoo!  Now I just have to start using some of that stash up...
Happy quilting!

No comments: