So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

It has been a busy weekend on the Liebster Blog award front for me!  I received this award not once but twice this weekend!


Thank you to Brigitte at A Loose Bobbin and to Happy Turtle.  I am honoured!
If you are unfamiliar with the Liebster Blog award, it is  usually presented to smaller blogs as a form of recognition and support.  "Smaller blog"  is defined as a blog with fewer than 200 followers.

"liebster" means "dearest" or "favourite" in German.   As a recipient you are expected to:

  • Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them.
  • Present the award to five other blogs
  • Let them know by commenting on their blog
  • Post the award on your blog




Here is the list of who I would like to recognize.  These are blogs that I find inspiring, fascinating and always a good read - I hope you'll enjoy them, too!
Mary / Addicted to Fabric
Bea Spoke Quilts
Tia / Camp Follower Bags and Quilts
Elle in da coop
Holly's Red Bike


and just for good measure, this is a blog I came across yesterday, and I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading and seeing more of Sherry's Adventures in Life!


Happy quilting!

4 comments:

elle said...

Thanks very much for nominating me. I'm delighted that you find my blog inspiring and a good place to vist. :)

Lisa said...

A well deserved award! Keep on inspiring!

Renate said...

You are so welcome Janet! Your blog is always fun to read and your "feathers" a joy to behold!

sherry said...

thank you for the Liebster Award.. i am so pumped that you have given it to me...thank you so much