So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Just a quick reminder

Don't forget to go and vote for your favourite quilts in all the various categories in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.  This link takes you to the main page which lists all the categories with links to the specific pages. 

There are so many wonderful quilts and oodles of inspiration!

To vote, scroll through all the wonderful pictures and links in each category, and then very carefully make your choice by selecting the Heart symbol on the upper right hand side of the picture.  You only get one vote per category and there are a lot of excellent quilts on display!  Have fun!

AmysCreativeSide

Happy quilting!

No comments: