So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WIP Wednesday

except this is more of a show it Wednesday, as I finished this one up on Monday, but it is what I've been working on!
I was trying to decide whether my Modern Quilt Guild - VMQG - Michael Miller Petal Pinwheels piece was going to be a wall hanging or become a pillow.  The pillow won out, although I need to get a much bigger pillow form - it currently has a 16" one, needs a 20".  It has an invisible zipper to make the change over easy.

pillow
the orange peel quilting was inspired by one of the fabrics in the pack

pillow 2
sloppy corners will disappear with a bigger form - I hope!
http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/2014/07/wip-wednesday-151-tn.html


Happy quilting! 
Janet

6 comments:

Nicole said...

That's really lovely. Nicely done.

Beth said...

That pillow looks beautiful. The quilting is so perfect.

Maggi said...

Gorgeous.

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Love it! The quilting is fabulous! Love the lay out of the pieces!

Gina said...

Your pillow is beautiful!

Regina said...

Very, very nice, congrats on the finish!