So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Mini wholecloth mandala quilt is finished!

It's reveal day over at the Tangled Textiles blog, and you can read all about my process for creating this quilt.

Mandala mini

I'm really happy with how it turned out!

deets:
16" x 16"
quilted with Wonderfil Threads rayon for the colour, and Aurifil white in the background
double batt cotton/cotton blend (sorry it was small  and I used leftover scraps)

Happy quilting! 
Janet

14 comments:

Frederique said...

Great quilting, I love this quilt! Thanks for sharing your process

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Absolutely stunning! I loved reading about your process too!

sherry said...

it did turn out lovely…i can see why you are pleased

Peggy said...

Oooh, gorgeous! Been wanting to create one of these, but in fabric. Actually have a book, should get to looking at that!

Shannon said...

This is beautiful! How did you do your curved cross-hatching?

Kim S said...

Fabulous!!!

elle said...

That is sew cool!!!! :)

Renate said...

As always the FMQ is exquisite! That would looks so cool hanging in my entry.

Maggi said...

This is amazing.

Mom said...

fun quilt!

Mom said...

fun quilt!

Quilt Rat said...

BEAUTY!!! Lovely way to showcase beautiful thread and gorgeous stitching. BRAVO!

Sandi said...

Your process is interesting and finished piece is lovely. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Great quilting!