So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

memories...

like the corners of my mind...
or something like that!  Remember me?  probably not, and that's okay, I have definitely not been here very frequently, so there is no reason you should...

However, I have been somewhat busy, primarily with an exhibit that is coming up, oh so fast!

This August and September, myself and three of my very creative friends (Terry Aske, Mardell Rampton and Judy Villett) have an exhibit that will be on at the Anvil Centre in New Westminster, called archiTEXTURE - Hard Edges in a Soft Medium.  

Here's some info on it.




We are pretty excited that our opening coincides with the opening of the New Westminster Cultural Crawl . We will be in the Community Art Space which is upstairs at the Anvil Centre in downtown New Westminster.  Opening reception is Friday, August 11, from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, I would love to see some of you there!

Here's a tease of some of my pieces:






Happy quilting! 
Janet

2 comments:

Sewing Up A Storm said...

Nice to see a glimpse of your work for the upcoming show. Sounds really nice.

Renate said...

Lovely work Janet! Wish I could be there for the opening, but will be in town later that week and will stop in to see the exhibit.