So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

in progress

I've moved on to my next UFO for the VMQG UFO challenge, after finishing off my first one last week.  This one was at the quilting stage, in fact I had started before I ran into some thread frustrations, back in November.  That's all sorted out now and I am underway!







Hoping it goes well and is finished up before too long, so I can get going on the next one!

Happy quilting!

9 comments:

Lorette said...

Beautiful work on both!!! Love that quilting you did on the trellis quilt and the feathers on this one are lovely. Great job!!!

Vicki Miller said...

I always love looking at the gorgeous texture you create with your quilts. The white shows it so well. No such thing as white in my house - not for long anyway!

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Love it! We are getting snow here again today and seeing your lovely bright work and that lush quilting sure helps ease the pain of the grey skies outside my window!

Beth said...

That pattern is on my wish list. Your colors are so bright and happy. The quilting is perfect in thosewhite x blocks.

Lori S said...

Your quilting looks fabulous!

felicity said...

Wonderful, Janet!

Maggi said...

Looking really good.

Mary said...

You do amazing work!!! Love it!

Carla said...

Very Pretty and I really like the quilting