So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Truly - what comes next?

Hello! After years of working for others, I've decided it's time to do some of the things that I want to do, when I want to do them. Fortunately, there are lots of things that I want to try. Unfortunately, how do I decide what comes next?!
I will no doubt be wandering around as I experiment and play in all the areas that have intrigued me over the years. Interests range from art quilts to traditional quilts, fashion sewing and home sewing, Irish Dance dress construction
to gardening, photography, stamping, painting, machine embroidery, knitting - you get the idea? Any thoughts on how I can incorporate all of these interests into one?? I'm looking forward to playing! I hope you'll join me as I explore the many options available!

4 comments:

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Hi there! Welcome to blogland! and thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've been up to. When you leave a comment it is showing "noreply-comment" meaning that when you leave a comment on another blog that blogger cannot reply to your comments. Once you're signed into your blog, go to dashboard and click on edit profile; then you get the screen go to "show my email address" and tick the box; scroll down and save. Congratulations on going for the "What comes next?" journey . . . I would love to join you . . . but, not just yet. Have fun! - Marlene

Karen said...

The costume is gorgeous!

What Comes Next? said...

Thank you Marlene, hopefully I've got it setup correctly now! and thank you Karen for your comment on the dress. Thenext one will be underway shortly!

Unknown said...

This is great - Congrats!!