So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have a problem


Do you have the same problem?  Seems I can't go into a fabric store without coming out with something.  (It would also appear that I cannot go past a quilt shop without going in!)I found a few quilt shops along our travels and picked up a little something from each one.  I really lucked out a couple of places and hit sales - like 40% off - how can one resist that?  and FQs for $3 Cdn - quality fabric - pretty unheard of!  I think I have my problem under control, at least until the next quilt shop! How about you?
Happy quilting!
p.s. - did you notice the new button on my side bar for Among the Gum Trees?  It's a group of 9 Australian designers who have gotten together to share their patterns and designs etc.  They will be offering free patterns starting October 5 - how cool is that? If you go check them out now, they have an incredible 9 giveaways going on!