So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

we started the same

 - we all had 120 2-1/2" squares to use, but boy did we come up with some different ideas!
Back in this post I talked about my Little Group challenge .  Well here are some pictures of all that we created! (edited - thank you to Helen H for providing me with pictures of everyone's quilts)
I never cease to be amazed at the creativity of my fellow quilters!  Enjoy!
Brenda's

Colleen's

Debbie's

Evie's

Helen D's

Helen H's

Louise's

Sandi A's

Sandi H's

Wendey's

Wendy's
Mine is shown here
My apologies to Karen - I missed posting her's initially!

Happy quilting!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Amazing - so many different quilts - quite an effort :)

Calicojoan said...

How cool is this?? And isn't it great, that we all have such different visions. It's so much fun, to see what everyone dreams up!

Beth said...

How fun to see all the different quilts that came from the same starting place. Very cute. Like yours.