So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Monday, October 24, 2011

What can I say?

I like a challenge!  The VMQG is participating in another Modern Quilt Guild challenge, and our reveal is set for our November meeting.  This challenge involves the HABITAT line, by Jay McCarroll, for FreeSpirit Fabrics.
Last night, I finished my piece - yaay!  But, for now, all you're going to get is this little tease.


Now, on to the next project - maybe even a Christmas present?  Now that would be a real challenge!


Happy quilting!

8 comments:

Holly said...

What a tease! I love the look of that quilting and can't wait for the reveal! Good for you for getting it done with so much time to spare, Janet!

Heather D. said...

Hmmmm, definitely looking forward to seeing more of that! The contrasting thread is great, by the way.

Beth said...

I love the contrasting thread. I hope I can wait to see the whole project. I have a hard time waiting for anything. LOL

Joan said...

Drat - that really is a tease!!

erin said...

Love the beautiful turquoise thread! And, I got my wonderful package in the mail- thank you so much again!

felicity said...

Looking forward to the reveal, Janet! My project is sketched but not yet begun.

Cynthia F said...

OOh I can't wait to see what you did with it! We are doing it with our FVMQG too but not giving out the fabric til December. I love the stitching!!

Nancy L said...

Lovely. I wish I would stop changing my mind on what to do. I hope I can get something figured out soon. I'm so excited to see everyone's work.