So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Giving Thanks

For all the wonderful people and things I have in my life.  We've had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend - beautiful weather, great food, (yummy turkey with all the trimmings), good times with friends and family - nothing better than that!
Even managed to squeeze in a little quilting time.
progress
some FMQ
Life is good!

Happy quilting!

4 comments:

Renate said...

mmm...mmm...mmm I see that the effects of turkey have not affected your FMQ! LOL!

Beth said...

Glad your Thanksgiving was good.
Your FMQ is awesome.

Vicki Miller said...

as usual, your quilting is absolutely fabulous.

felicity said...

Belated happy thanksgiving, Janet!