The strip and slice was pieced and needed quilting. I decided on some organic wavy lines filled in with bouncing C's.
I like the texture created.
With the second one I was nearly finished the quilting, but after getting home from the retreat, it just sat. Finished it off - an overly knotty piece of wood, I'd say!
Then, because I'd been good and finished two projects off - complete with binding and labels, I figured I had earned some play time! I had made six 4.5" log cabin style blocks for a block lottery at VMQG, but then I was unable to attend the meeting.
They were calling to me!
And since I'm not really good at cleaning up between projects, the scraps and fabrics I had used initially were still out. I made the blocks larger, and played with some layouts, then started filling in the spaces.
The top is finished, my quilting is planned - maybe tomorrow before heading off for turkey!