So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

archiTEXTURE

The opening is now just 2 weeks away!


It is pretty exciting!  Here are a few more pictures of some of my pieces:
800 Columbia
32" x 31"
original photograph, colour enhanced, digitally printed, machine quilted

It's a WOW kind of day
20" x 20"
inspired by José Resende's WOW Westminster
machine pieced and quilted


Happy quilting!
Janet

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

Looks as though it will be quite an interesting show! Good luck and have fun!

Renate said...

Looking forward to making it down to the coast to see this exhibit.

Sewing Up A Storm said...

Wish I could see the show.