I've managed to finish off two of my UFOs, only 5 more to go for the UFO challenge!
The first is one I started in a class about 3 years ago. It's made entirely from my stash. When I couldn't find a tan fabric that I liked, I tea-dyed some. Quite pleased with how its turned out, although some of the early quilting is a little rough!
This one dates back even further - 5 or 6 years ago, also a class. Back before I fully "got" contrast! I decided to use it as a quilting practise piece, and used some metallic thread on the black to try to add a bit more contrast.
Now, on to What Comes Next. This one is much newer, made this past summer - I first blogged about it here. This was a guild challenge, which I have now added borders to to make it 70" sq. It will be a Christmas present. It is also the largest quilt that I have attempted to quilt myself. Wish me luck!