So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Came Early!

I've been keeping pretty quiet about it - didn't really believe it was true, but the parcel arrived today!


Do you remember the Cross Country Christmas Blog Hop back in November?  Organized by Gudrun, and with 12 fabulous designers participating? All kinds of really neat projects and stories were told over the course of the hop. Well, I was the third place winner!  Yup!  Me!  and this whole pile of fabulous goodies arrived in the mail today.  Thank you so much to all of you.  Christmas has really come early this year!

Here's "The Pile"


I've got fabric from Pat Sloan and Linda Lum Debono, a Clearly Perfect Angles tool from New Leaf Stitchs (Kari Carr), a new 6" sq Olfa ruler and a package of Heat n' Bond light.



7 - count 'em 7! patterns and 1 kit & pattern from the following designers:  Pat Sloan, Terry Atkinson, Sandy Gervais (signed copy!), New Leaf Stitches (Carri & Kari), and This & That (Sherri Falls)


and a Quiltmaker's 100 blocks magazine AND  Gudrun's "fast & furious quilting as you go" book.  I see a few things in there that I'm already itching to have a go at!


Am I spoiled?  Yup!   Was I excited?  Yup!  Was Chico impressed?  Naw - bearly lifted his head to see what the excitement was about.


That's okay, I can handle my excitement just fine!  Oh the fun I'm going to have!  Oh wait, I will have fun AFTER I finish making Christmas presents!

Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It must have been so much FUN to open that parcel! Congratulations - what a wonderful early Christmas present.

a good yarn said...

Congratulations on such a fantastic haul of goodies! You must have been a very good girl this year.

Maggi said...

Congratulations on your win, what fun awaits you.

Poppyprint said...

Whoa! That is a major haul! Congratulations on the big win. You're going to be busy this year. I love the birdie fabric - so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh!!! It's SEW fun to see that you were the lucky winner!!! : ) What a pleasant surprise and early Christmas gift! ; ) LOVE Chico's contained enthusiasm. Makes me smile.