So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunny Days 2

Sunny Days 2 by What Comes Next
Sunny Days 2, a photo by What Comes Next on Flickr.

I finished sewing the binding on my second version of Sunny Days and like the way it has turned out, too! Now to see what comes next for this serial quilter!

9 comments:

Desley said...

Looks Great!

Joan said...

Janet - your quilting looks just wonderful - you must be so pleased with that.

Beth said...

looks just amazing. The quilting is fantastic.

Poppyprint said...

Janet, that is seriously cool! Great to see you on Sunday!

Renate said...

This looks fantastic!! How about a sunrise or sunset? This might be a possibility for you serial quilter you! (giggle)

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Wow! Lovely work!
Monika in Saskatoon

SewCalGal said...

I love, love, love it. Excellent job.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

2ne said...

I love this, it's really great work :-)

Peggy said...

Hello Janet - I've just discovered that you belong to the same guild as my sis-in-law. She was showing me this - fabulous work, what a wonderful imagination! - and I found that we've both been doing the FMQ Challenge, and now I see that I've been following you for a while. Too many blogs, my mind can't retain them all. But isn't it a small world!