A few guidelines for me to keep in mind NEXT time!
If watching the Stanley Cup final game:
- do not run between the computer and the TV when making and printing your label on to TAP
- do not try to quickly fuse that label to your quilt back in the second intermission so that you can start quilting said quilt, so that you can show it at the guild meeting the next night
- always check that label before putting the iron to it
|The above image is what appeared on my quilt back the second I put the iron to the TAP - wouldn't you know it, it transferred immediately this time!|
- Otherwise you will spend the rest of the second intermission getting to this point
|the quilt back with a hole where the label used to be|
- and then having to create a new label - mirrored this time before printing, and then piecing in a new patch for said label to adhere to.
Perhaps this was indicative of the disastrous end to an exciting series...